1. General information.
- The operator of the website is: FUH KREZUS Bolesław Kozak, 39-120 Sędziszów Małopolski, Krzywa 167B
- The Operator is the Administrator of personal data in relation to data provided voluntarily by users when using the website, sending contact forms, when using the services or using various types of marketing campaigns that may be carried out by the Operator (eg contests, newsletters, etc.).
- The data provided by users to use the services is used in the process of commissioning and providing them. This mainly includes activities such as:
- technical launch of services,
- processing and storage of financial documents based on special provisions: tax, financial and accounting, etc.,
- informing about the dates of expiration of services and the possibility of their extension,
- informing about planned technical works,
- informing about important configuration changes,
- informing about changes in regulations,
- providing technical support, including answers to users’ questions,
- explanations regarding settlements,
- direct commercial contact – if you ask for it.
- sending marketing information by e-mail / SMS / by phone / other channels – if the user agrees to such forms of contact (eg by subscribing to the newsletter, marking the relevant consent by registering the service, or in the client’s panel – detailed rules, the scope of consent together with the appointment of the relevant regulations are found at the place of giving consent),
- The operator, as a hosting company, may also be a processor of personal data – in relation to data, which administrators are clients and which have been entrusted to him by concluding an appropriate contract. Detailed rules then determine this contract. This Policy does not apply to the use of this type of data. In relation to them, the Operator is not an administrator.
- This Policy does not include any information regarding services, goods or websites belonging to entities other than the Operator.
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviors in the following way:
- Through data entered voluntarily in forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By saving cookies in the end devices (so-called “cookies”).
- By saving technical logs at the level of the web server, mail and the Operator’s application.
2. Selected methods of data protection.
- The operator applies various types of protective mechanisms to personal data, in particular:
- protection against unauthorized access
- protection against data loss
- Users’ passwords are not saved in the database in an open manner or encrypted in a reversible way.
- The places of login and entering personal data are protected at the transmission layer (SSL certificate).
- The operator applies measures to protect against data loss (eg disk arrays, regular backups).
- The operator applies adequate protection measures for the processing sites in case of fire (eg special fire extinguishing systems).
- The operator applies adequate measures to protect the processing systems in the event of a sudden power failure (eg dual power lines, aggregates, UPS voltage backup systems).
- The operator uses means of physical protection of access to data processing sites (eg access control, monitoring).
- The operator applies measures to ensure appropriate environmental conditions for servers as elements of the data processing system (eg environmental conditions control, specialized air conditioning systems).
- The operator applies organizational solutions to ensure the highest possible level of protection and confidentiality (training, internal regulations, password policies, etc.)
- The operator has appointed the Data Protection Officer.
3. Information in connection with RODO.
According to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection, hereinafter: RODO) (OJ L119 / 1), we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is FUH KREZUS Bolesław Kozak, 39-120 Sędziszów Małopolski, Krzywa 167B
- The Data Protection Inspector at the Administrator is the FUH KREZUS Bolesław Kozak
- Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the RODO in order to:
a) to perform and execute the contract concluded with you in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) THE RODO,
b) the Administrator’s execution of personal data legally binding on it in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. c) the ROPE to the extent that it is provided for by specific provisions,
c) performance of legally justified interests carried out by the Administrator in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDP, i.e. for the performance and performance of the contract concluded with your employer; in order to establish, defend or pursue possible claims, protect persons and property belonging to the Administrator and for the Administrator to run direct marketing of Administrator’s goods and services.
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. In such a case, we will provide personal data to three groups of recipients:
- persons authorized by us, our employees and associates, who must have access to personal data in order to perform their duties,
- to processors to whom we entrust the processing of personal data,
- other data recipients, eg intermediaries, domain registers, certifying authorities, couriers, banks, insurers, law firms, debt collection entities, public authorities.
- Your personal data processed for the purpose indicated in:
a) point 3.3 a) will be kept for the duration and execution of the contract concluded with you,
(b) point 3.3 (b) will be kept for the period provided for in the specific rules,
(c) point 3.3 (c) will be kept for the duration and implementation of the contract concluded with your employer; for a period necessary to ensure the protection of persons or property belonging to the Administrator or for a period necessary to establish, defend or pursue claims.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- dostępu do danych osobowych Ciebie dotyczących,
- ich sprostowania,
- ograniczenia przetwarzania,
- oraz przenoszenia danych.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right of objection can not be exercised if there are valid legally valid grounds for processing, rights and freedoms that override you, in particular establishing, investigating or defending claims.
- The Administrator’s actions are subject to a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data referred to in point 3.3 is voluntary but necessary for the implementation of the contract concluded with you, or is necessary for the implementation of the contract concluded with your employer, and their failure to prevent the implementation of the contract.
- In relation to you, actions can be taken consisting of automated decision making, including profiling to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
4. Information in forms.
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
- The website can save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the user’s e-mail address filling out the form. In this case, the user’s email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the service request or commercial contact, registration services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
- Information about some of the users’ behaviors is subject to logging in. These data are used to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
- The subscription may be subject to:
- resources defined by URL identifier (addresses of requested resources – pages, files),
- the time of arrival of the inquiry,
- time to send a response,
- name of the client’s station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in the case when the website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- information about the IP address,
- diagnostic information related to the process of self-ordering services through recorders on the website,
- information related to e-mail support, if the user uses the postal service provided by the Operator.
6. Information about cookies.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files that are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended to use the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time of storage on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and who has access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- maintaining information about service commands for the needs of the command program;
- determining the user’s profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or time of their removal by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookie files placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular for companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the US), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
- The operator uses the Google Analytics service to analyze website traffic
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
7. Managing cookie files – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling the cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences can make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- In order to manage cookies settings, select from the list below the web browser you use and follow the instructions:
- Mobile devices: